About Cellulite Reduction Treatment
TriPollar’s cellulite reduction treatments minimize the fat cells in the target area by heating the elastic fibers in the skin, causing the fibers to contract and collagen strands to pull closer together. The process:
- Collagen and elastin, the elastic fibers of the skin, are produced by fibroblasts.
- Heating the fat cells accelerates metabolism and causes the elastic fibers to contract and shrink.
- The increased temperature forces fat cells to secrete fatty acids (liquid fat).
- The fatty acids are eliminated via the blood and lymph system, yielding the desired result: fat and circumference reduction and reduced dimpling / minimized cellulite appearance and tighter / younger looking skin immediately.
- The treatment also aids in strengthening and regenerating collagen fibers. By lowering the volume of the fat cells, the skin is able to go back to its initial form and the strengthened collagen fibers ensure that the skin has the elasticity it requires.
Cellulite reduction treatments are safe, fast, effective, suitable for all skin types and will not interfere with your daily routine. Results are immediate and long-term.