- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp finely minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 3/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
For the Cilantro-Lime Sauce:
- Whisk together sauce ingredients. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to use.
For the shrimp:
- In a medium bowl, mix chipotle chili powder, chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, sea salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss until coated.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 3 – 4 minutes. (Flip once while cooking.)
- Layer cabbage and shrimp over lettuce shells.
- Drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Sauce.