- 2 sliced peaches
- ½ sliced red onion
- ½ c. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ¼ c. olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Heat grill and lightly oil. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Add peaches and red onion and combine. Lightly mixed in basil. Set aside.
- Rub chicken with a small amount of olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Grill until cooked through.
- Spoon peach, red onion, basil mixture over the chicken. Serve.