Cauliflower pizza crust is one hot recipe right now! So, we checked out some ways to make it perfect for you…as you journey through our program.
- 2 cups grated cauliflower (approx. 1/2 head)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Seasoning of choice (red pepper, basil, thyme, oregano, black pepper, etc.)
- Dash of sea salt
- sugar-free, low sodium marinara
- spinach, asparagus, tomatoes, zucchini, fresh basil, onion, cucumber, jalapeno, bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in food processor until nicely grated.
- Measure 2 cups of grated cauliflower into a clean, thin dish towel and squeeze out all the moisture.
- Place dry cauliflower into a bowl and add yogurt, egg and spices.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Place the cauliflower mixture onto a baking sheet or stone lined with parchment paper and pat out until about 3/4″ thick.
- Bake the cauliflower crust until lightly browned and firm enough to hold its shape. (approx. 30 minutes)
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with marinara sauce and your choice of veggies.
- Put the pizza back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the vegetables are heated through.