- 2 cups Broccoli Florets (fresh, raw)
- 5 oz. Low Sodium Albacore Tuna (rinsed twice)
- 2 Free Range Eggs
- ¼ cup Green Onion
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard
- ¾ tsp. marjoram (dried)
- Dash of nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop broccoli florets into quarters.
- Slice green onion into very thin rings.
- Combine egg & milk substitute product of choice in a bowl, whisk in mustard, marjoram, and pepper, set aside.
- Season 6” baking dish with 0 calorie olive oil non-stick cooking spray.
- Steam broccoli till just tender.
- Drain tuna, and pat dry. Toss together with steamed broccoli, garlic and green onion.
- Place tossed ingredients into baking dish and distribute evenly throughout.
- Stir egg mixture one last time and pour over broccoli & tuna evenly.
- Sprinkle nutmeg over quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until eggs are desired consistency.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 2
- Eat within 2 days, or freeze. Reheat in microwave for approx. 1.5 – 2 minutes.
- Can be made into muffins if you prefer, just use extra-large muffin tin and distribute evenly.