- 1 lb. Catfish UNbreaded Nuggets
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. course ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried cilantro
- In bowl suitable for marinating fish, mix olive oil, lime juice wine, mustard, chili powder, pepper and cilantro. Mix well and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Place catfish nuggets into bowl, ensuring skin side is up. Fish should be completely submerged. Let sit for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Prep Foreman Grill with 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray.
- Place fish on grill, and cook for one cycle. Turn, baste with marinade and cook one more cycle or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves approx. 4 to 5 (6oz. per serving)
- Serve with grilled brussel sprouts and spaghetti squash seasoned with Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Seasoning Blend. (Brussel sprouts may be marinated in sauce.)
- As with most fish entrées, this won’t freeze well.