- 10 oz. Bay Scallops
- 1.5 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 med. Zucchini
- ½ Green Bell Pepper
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 5 Asparagus Stalks
- ¼ Yellow Onion
- 2 tsp. Soy Sauce Alternative
- 1 tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Stevia in the Raw
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Chop onion, zucchini and bell peppers into large bite-sized chunks.
- Chop asparagus, discarding woody section.
- Put 1 tbsp. oil in skillet and heat on medium.
- Add garlic and ginger in skillet and saute for about 5 seconds.
- Add vegetables to skillet and toss to get garlic and ginger well distributed.
- Stir fry till veggies are tender-crisp.
- Transfer veggies to a glass bowl and cover to keep warm, leave remaining stock in pan.
- Add water, Stevia and soy sauce alternative to skillet and reduce to about ½ cup.
- Add curry to sauce and transfer to measuring cup.
- Process 1/3 head of cauliflower till about the size of rice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil to pan to season.
- Add cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle ¼ tsp. garlic powder over cauliflower.
- Add ¼ cup of sauce to skillet and braise till fully absorbed stirring constantly.
- Transfer to bowl for serving.
- Return vegetables to skillet and add remaining sauce to skillet.
- Stir fry vegetables till sauce is fully absorbed into vegetables.
- Serves 2.
- Doesn’t freeze well.
- Spice it up by adding a little more curry or some cayenne.