- 4 Scallions
- 10 oz. Spinach
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- 4 large Eggs
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Chop scallions and parsley.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp. oil and cook scallions till softened, transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Add spinach, parsley and pepper to bowl and mix well.
- Pour in eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Spray skillet with 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray.
- Pour all of mixture into skillet, flatten with spatula to level.
- Cover and cook on medium, 8 – 10 minutes until pancake is set.
- Remove from heat, slice like a pizza and serve.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 2
- When plating – serve it upside down for a more uniformed look.
- Top with fresh salsa.
- Substitute spinach with kale for a heartier meal.