- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup ice water
- 1 ½ tbsp. hot pepper flakes
- ½ tsp. dried Mexican oregano
- 1 tsp. finely ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Combine and mix all the spices with the water and cider vinegar.
- Add spices to the ground chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Grind it thru the medium plate on your meat grinder.
- Make sausage patties or form into links and freeze.
- Can be grilled on your Foreman grill or cooked in your favorite skillet. Be sure internal temps hit 170°.
- Allow to set in fridge for 8 hours before cooking to allow all the flavors to be absorbed by the meat.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 8 @ 4 oz. each
- Freeze for up to 3 months. This will keep in refrigerator for 3 days.