(With Home Made Chicken Breakfast Sausage)
- 4 oz. Home Made Chicken Breakfast Sausage (See recipe)
- 1/3 cup Nothin but Whites, or 2 Free Range Chicken Eggs
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- 1 slice Yellow Onion
- 1/8 cup Unsweetened Rice or Coconut Milk
- Mrs. Dash Onion Herb Seasoning
- Coarse Ground Pepper to Taste
- Thaw sausage, if frozen, and chop or crumble.
- Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Whip eggs or egg whites till slightly foamy, add unsweetened milk product and set aside.
- Heat pan to medium high, and sauté onion and peppers in 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray until onion becomes translucent.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add eggs or egg whites, stir frequently to prevent burning or solid chunks.
- Just before eggs are done, add sausage and continue to cook until sausage is warmed all the way through.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 2
- Freeze well, reheats in 1.5 – 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes for a “Salsa Verde” spin.
- Great brunch item, serve with 4oz. of sliced strawberries, and you have your breakfast and morning snack covered if you happen to over sleep.