- 1 lb. chicken scallopini (chicken breasts pounded flat)
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1lb. asparagus spears
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 4 green onions
- 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray
- Coarse Ground Pepper
- ½ tbsp. Onion Powder
- ½ tbsp. Cumin
- Slice squash lengthwise in half then into thin ¼ – ½” strips.
- Slice red bell pepper lengthwise into ¼ – ½” strips.
- Trim lower woody sections off asparagus.
- Trim base of onion and split down center.
- Heat skillet to medium. Spray 0 calorie olive oil cooking spray.
- Place chicken in skillet and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Saute the chicken 12 – 15 minutes total, turning half way through.
- Add asparagus and squash spears, red bell pepper and onion. Cover and continue sautéing till asparagus starts to soften.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Split veggies evenly between 4 plates and top with chicken.
- This dish will not freeze well, as veggies will lose their crispiness.
- Can be prepared on Foreman grill.