- 1/2 Cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen Mixed Berries, thawed and drained
- 2 Organic Free Range Eggs, or 1/3 cup Nothin but Egg Whites
- 2 scoops Meal Replacement Powder
- 1/4 cup Fat Free Coconut Milk
- 1/8 cup Cold Water
- 0 calorie Coconut Cooking Spray
- 3/4 tsp. Stevia in the Raw (or more if you want it sweeter)
- In small chilled ramekin bowl, mix yogurt and Stevia. Set aside.
- In chilled bowl, mix 2 scoops meal replacement powder, 2 eggs, coconut milk and cold water until smooth.
- Heat a 10” skillet over medium heat and season with 0 calorie coconut cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 batter into center of skillet, pick skillet up and rotate so that batter evenly covers entire bottom of pan, return to heat and cook till edges curl up (approx. 45 seconds).
- Flip crepe over and cook for about 30 seconds, until cooked through.
- Place crepe on wax paper and repeat process 2 more times with remaining batter.
Wrapping the Blintz – You can do this one of three ways:
- Mix 1/3 cold berries and 1/3 yogurt together and place in middle of crepe and wrap like a burrito.
- Put 1/3 of yogurt in middle of crepe and wrap like burrito, warm berries in microwave for about 30 seconds and sprinkle on top.
- Put 1/3 of yogurt in middle of crepe, warm berries in microwave for about 30 seconds and lay atop the yogurt, then wrap like a burrito.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
Serves 1, makes 3 Blintz
- Will not freeze well, but you can make it the night before and refrigerate till you are ready for them. (Keep ingredients separate though.)
- Roll crepes in wax paper and place in Ziploc to keep fresh.
- Wrapped blintz can be heated in microwave for about 20 seconds, if you wish. Just be sure to place small bowl of water in microwave to keep them from drying out.