- 1 large turnip
- 0 Calorie Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Ms. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
- Heat oven to 375°
- Clean Turnip and cut off top and bottom, don’t peel.
- Slice Turnip like potato wedges
- Spray baking dish w/0 Calorie Olive Oil Spray
- Lay Turnip Wedges out evenly displaced
- Spray top of Turnip Wedges w/0 Calorie Olive Oil Spray
- Dust turnips generously with Ms. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
- Bake for about 35 minutes or till edges become slightly browned.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 2
- Eat by themselves as a pseudo potato wedge treat or alongside any of your favorite dishes.
- A sprinkle of real lime juice as soon as they come out of the oven is fabulous!