- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ¾ lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp chopped
- 2 cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 2 ½ cups chopped European cucumbers
- 1 cup low/no sodium added chicken broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- dash ground red pepper
- 1 large garlic clove peeled
- ½ tsp. salt, divided
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
To Make Shrimp Relish:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle shrimp with ¼ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. pepper, cumin and paprika.
- Add shrimp to pan and sauté 2 minutes or till done.
- Stir in tomatoes. Remove from heat and add cilantro.
To Make Creamy Chilled Soup:
- Place cucumber, onion and remaining seasonings and cold ingredients into Vitamix® and puree.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Place 1 cup cold soup into soup bowls and top with ¾ cup shrimp relish and enjoy!
- Makes a wonderfully refreshing afternoon meal accompaniment in the summer time!