- 2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup Low Fat Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/8 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 4 teaspoons Stevia in the Raw
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Put all other ingredients into bowl and mix well. (This makes a marinade.)
- Put chicken into marinade and let it sit in fridge for at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
- Skewer chicken on bamboo skewers and place on grill till meat is cooked to proper temperature.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serving is 4-6 oz.
- Can freeze, once cooked, for later enjoyment.
- Try it with cauliflower “rice” and your favorite vegetable side dish.