- 1 lb. Ground Lean Chicken
- 1 can No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can No Salt Added Basil, Garlic & Oregano Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 – 2 Fresh Jalapenos
- 1” sliver of Onion chopped
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Course Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- Chop Onion Slice into 4 quarters
- Chop Bell Pepper
- Slice Jalapenos
- Brown ground chicken in own juices, no oil should be necessary.
- Add tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and jalapeno and bring to a boil.
- Add seasoning and stir.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4 @ 1 cup each
- Wonderful afternoon lunch. Kid tested and approved!