- 2 lbs. Ground Chicken
- ½ cup ice water
- ½ tbsp. ground dried thyme
- ½ tbsp. ground dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp. rubbed sage
- 1 tbsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 1 ¼ tsp. allspice
- Combine and mix all the spices with the ½ cup of ice water.
- Pour spices and water into the ground chicken and mix thoroughly for at least 2 minutes.
- Make sausage patties or form into links and freeze.
- Can be grilled on your Foreman grill or cooked in your favorite skillet. Be sure to get the internal temperature up to 170°.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 8 @ 4 oz. each
- Freeze for up to 3 months, will keep in refrigerator for 3 days
- Crumble and use in Sausage Egg Scramble, or other recipes.