- 1 lb. Skinless, Boneless Chicken (Scaloppini Cut)
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 lb. Fresh Asparagus
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Cauliflower “Rice” (see recipe)
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
- Peel and mince garlic cloves.
- Trim woody asparagus ends and chop remaining stalk into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut chicken into just bigger than bite sized pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat
- Saute chicken until firm and lightly browned; transfer to covered bowl
- Add remaining oil to skillet and cook garlic, asparagus & red pepper flakes until asparagus is tender.
- Add chicken back to skillet, toss gently and cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow flavors to seep in. Stir frequently to keep from burning.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Freezes well, reheats in 3 minutes (remove Asparagus about 2 minutes in)
- Serve on bed of cauliflower “rice” and enjoy!