- 1 Head Raw Cauliflower
- 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup water
- Dash Garlic Powder
- Remove the core and leaves of cauliflower so there is no green left
- Chop cauliflower into manageable pieces for your food processor (2” cubes)
- Place cauliflower into food processor and process till about the size of cooked rice grains
- Sauté in an oil & water mix w/garlic powder till tender. Garlic masks the “cauliflower” smell and taste so don’t forget to use it.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Servings may vary @ ½ cup each
- Freeze in ½ cup portions for quick rice later on
- Serve with any traditional “rice” dish, and be pleasantly surprised at just how “rice like” it really is!