- 5 Raw Brussel sprouts rooted and quartered
- 1/2 firm Beefsteak Tomato
- 1-2 Slivers Bell Pepper Diced
- 4.5 oz.Low Sodium Albacore Tuna
- 1 tbsp. Lemonaise
- Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning to taste
- Coarse Ground Pepper to taste
- 1 – 2 Squirts Lemon Juice
- Rinse brussel sprouts and cut base, remove 1st layer or two of leaves, then quarter them root down.
- Dice tomato and bell pepper.
- Rinse tuna at least twice to remove “can” taste. Mix in lemonaise.
- Put all ingredients into a large covered bowl and shake vigorously to mix well.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 1
- Place in favorite salad bowl and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash and black pepper to taste.
- You can also shake on some lemon if you need a little more moisture or added zing.
- Feel free to substitute the lemonaise with your own dressing.