- 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed Orange Juice
- Juice of One Lemon
- 4 Ripe Roma Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
(This is a Marinade Recipe, so prep the day before you plan to cook.)
- Marinade – In Ziploc, put oil, orange, lemon juice and all seasonings and set aside.
- Slice chicken into ¼” thick strips and place in Ziploc, squish to ensure complete submersion and put in fridge over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place in favorite backing dish.
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 30 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to 325°, continue baking for an additional 30 minutes.
- With fork, shred chicken and serve.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Will freeze well.
- Serve with grilled bell peppers and tomatoes. Wrap in dino kale or romaine leaves for a scrumptious meal the whole family will enjoy.