- 2 lbs. Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Cutlets
- Oven Dried Tomatoes (see recipe)
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 – 14 oz. can No Salt Added Tomatoes
- 1 small green chili or jalapeno pepper
- 1 12 oz. package Frozen Artichoke hearts thawed
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. dried Basil or Oregano
- Dice pepper.
- Chop artichokes.
- Slice oven dried tomatoes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken on both sides and set aside.
- Pour artichokes and canned tomatoes into pan. Add diced pepper and basil, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Return chicken to pan, cover and simmer for 5 – 10 more minutes until chicken is cooked through. Reduce heat if necessary to prevent burning.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Should freeze well for future enjoyment.
- Serve topped with oven dried tomato pieces and your favorite grilled veggie.
- This would be great served on a bed of spaghetti squash.