- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- ½ Vidalia onion
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 ½ cup Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea
- 0 Calorie Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Course Ground Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- Core and wedge apple into ¼” wedges
- Cut chicken into medallions
- Chop onion just slightly larger than diced
- Heat skillet to medium, spray 0 calorie Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Place chicken in skillet and sprinkle with pepper and celery seed
- Sauté the chicken 8 minutes total, turning half way through
- Take chicken out of skillet, spray more cooking spray and add apple, garlic, thyme & bay leaves and 1 tbsp. water and sauté till apple begins to get color and onions soften (approx. 6 min).
- Add chicken back to skillet and add Cinnamon Apple Spice Herbal Tea
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cover for about 12 min, watching stock to ensure it doesn’t go dry.
Serving Suggestion & Tips:
- Serves 4
- Recommend serving with Steamed Brussel Sprouts and Mashed Cauliflower.
- Freezable for later use.
- Feel free to try different apples, or even a mix.